It would be fun to be paparrazzi!

Hollywood Travel Blog

Went to dinner with my good friend in East Hollywood last night at one of my FAVORITE places to eat. Very intimate, super cool, amaaaazing food. And we're chatting and I'm yelling about world trade and what a sham non-profits can be, etc. As we're eating and chatting, all of a sudden I see Karin's eyes get big and she whispers "turn around, Greenday is behind you.." and I look and SURE ENOUGH, there is the lead singer whose name I don' t know but is the absolute most recognizeable face I've ever seen, hands down. His bandmates and him linger for a bit and then walk outside. HOW COOL that I got to see Greenday at dinner?!

Eat on sunset is what the Ivy wants to be but never could be. It's unpretentious, AMAZING food, and caters to your every whim. I felt as if *I* were a rockstar and I'm but a unspectacular person.. =)

Just before we came, the old manager of Nirvana was there too apparently, according to one of the busboys. Heehee =) Very cute! I believe there were quite a few directors/writers/producers there too, as the manager knew EVERYONE by name - totally nutsy place!
photo by: X_Drive