A beautiful day on Catalina

Avalon Travel Blog

I love Catalina!  Growing up in So Cal, it was an easy getaway and always had such awesome weather, the walk streets were fun, and just a great way to spend a day.  We had decided to venture over there for the day and possibly spend the night.  My friend Silvina (silverv) decided to join us since she's never been and was in between jobs so it was a perfect excuse!

We left on an early boat and arrived around 11ish.  We wandered around the island, checked out the sites, Brett and I checked into our hotel room and then we eventually made our way to Steve's Steakhouse for an incredible dinner overlooking the water.

After absolutely stuffing ourselves with food (Brett had a 24oz Porterhouse and I had a petite Filet Mignon and Alaskan King Crab legs), we decided to walk off dinner a little more.  Soon it was time for Silvina's boat to leave since she was just joining us for the day.  We walked her to the terminal and then headed off to our hotel room where we both pretty much crashed since we were tired from the long week we'd had! LOL

poohstanggt says:
DUH!! OF COURSE you can borrow some...especially since I think you were the better photographer that day (double wink wink) Hee Hee
Posted on: May 10, 2009
silverv says:
Mind if I borrow some of your pics for my blog since we used your camera that day? Thanks for having me tag along (wink wink)
Posted on: May 10, 2009
Avalon Hotels & Accommodations review
Paradise Found!
Without a doubt, one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. The room featured an ocean view and was elegantly appointed. Certainly not inexpensi… read entire review
Avalon