To Moreni!!!!

Moreni Travel Blog

The view from our hotelroom

Today 29 of march. We stay another day in Bucarest to look to another few interesting things. But just the morning was already interesting. It was summer-time, but also a hour later because of the time-zone. So all our clocks were at different times. I was truly convinced that I had the right time on my mobile but I guess I didn’t. so Melek and I woke up at 7.15, what was as I beelieved 8.15. so we got ready, and we even got to the breakfast buffet, where we had meet at 9.00. and nobody there! So I just asked at the waiter how late it was, and he said 8.00! i found it so stupid from myself! So we went back to our room, and waited a hour :P

After the dinner (what was great by the way). We went back to the centre of the city.

We first got in the metro! My first Romanian metrodrive. It was very big downstairs, and it look at some places very nice. Also the metro’s were very big (in comparison with like France).  With the metro we went to a museum. With was all outside, little houses from all over the country from different periods of time. It was great. I like it a lot that we didn’t had to rush to all sort of thing, we just walked and looked at the things we were interessted in. then we just walked a few kilometers, and end up again at the heart of the city. We went to a few clothing shops. There was this great sales shops, where everything was 12.00 Lei, that’s like 3 euros. So we grabbed and fitted and made fun. But then it was time to walk back to the hotel, to get in the van to Moreni.

At the hotel we got our luggage, went for the last time to the toilet, and carried our bags into the van. It were two teachers I believe from the Romanian school that picked us up. It was from Bucarest like 2.15 hours to drive.

So we arrived like 20.00.

In Moreni it was again a diffrent world. The hosting people were waiting for us. My host was Oana. A girl 18 years old, and very nice and energetic! she immediately reconized me and call me ‘here girl’. I was glad that I had been talking to here trough msn in the netherlands, because that made it a bit easier. She pulled my bag in the car, and her mother drove us home.

At home she showed the house, my room, and all kind of things. I unpacked and then she asked if I minded to go out. So I said no, and ten minutes later I got to meet all here friends, some swedish people, and I saw a Polish guy, but did.’t got introduced to him. I also saw my fellow collegues to again. We walked a round trough, had a Cola in some kind of bar in Moreni and then went home.

I started my adventure in the bathroom. Only a bath, and almost now hot-water. Because it depents if they have hot water! OMG I’m not used to this all!

Well tomorrow we will get to school for the first time, and I’ll see (can’t wait)

The view from our hotelroom
We are going to take the metro to …
We are going to take the metro to…
my lunch :P