Arrival and emotions running wild!! (again)

Bangkok Travel Blog

I say again because I just spent ages writing all this and the damn computer timed out and logged me off!! grr.

Anyway I have made it physically in one piece, but mentally as most of you who know me know i am an emotional dweeb. Now I am an emotional dweeb far from home and it is super scary!! The first night last night was not fun. I was exhausted and very sad!! I am a bit better today but I think it will be a while before I settle down. But anyway....

Bangkok is huge, sweaty and stifling. Havent really got time to do touristy things this time but will do when i come back with Jamie in a few weeks. Me and my room mate Kat for the tour have been for a wander down Kho San Road today which is full of people flogging all sorts. had a big bowl of fruit and muesli which was nice. also bought a dress and a top for 500Baht which is not alot!

I am looking forward to starting this tour. I know alot of people say to do it all on your own but  am sooo not ready for that. At the minute I really need someone to tell me where to go and how to get there, I wouldn't manage other wise!

It was really strange when I got off the plane, I have spent alot of time reading up on lots of stuff and getting to grips with it, but as I got off the plane it literally all fell out of my head and I felt so naive and alone!!!!! I am a bit better today in that there have been less tears but I am still finding it very hard!!

Looking forward to it getting better!

Bangkok