33 Days to go!

Newark Travel Blog

Not that I am counting but there are 33 days and five and a half hours until my plane leaves the uk!

First stop in an hour in Dubai then onto Bangkok where my first challenge will be to get from the airport to my hotel! This may be easier said than done from what I have read about all the different transport options, haggling and hawkers! But I guess it's all part of the experience!!

Anyway, I finished my vaccination courses today and found ot that I have been ripped off when I purchased my Doxycycline! I have two boxes that cost me £79.00!! I have a prescription for more but will be getting those from Boots (yes Boots) in Bangkok, maybe I will get a meal deal too!! So if anyone wants two boxes of unopened 10mg Doxy so I can get a little bit of money back on them let me know!!

One more visa to get, some clothes to buy and flights to organise. I have a great big list of things to get sorted, but for the moment it is time for a sleep!! No, I'm not 90, I have had less than 20hours sleep in 72!!

Newark