Brisbane Blog 2

Brisbane Travel Blog

Hey people time for another update! Before I continue, congratulations to Graham and Beka on their Marriage, God bless them both!

Last week I started a door to door sales job giving customers 10% FREE green energy to their households. I thought thats a great thing to promote and ill get plenty of sales but..nah! Ive made three sales in four days and took today off to look for a more permanent and stable job. The only good thing about the job was being with other backpackers and chatting to people at their homes was fun, they love my accent so if i didnt get a sale, I got a long chat and a drink or like yesterday I sat down with a couple and had a beer!

On Sunday I went to Brisbane city church which was very charismatic to say the least but afterwards I got invited to the park for lunch and had a kick about which was good.

Its still hot here incase anyone is interested (about 28 degrees) but im used to it now...just need to find some time to sunbathe but job hunting is more important I guess lol. Im still enjoying myself over here but obviously having a job would make things a lot better!..I could maybe rent a flat too for cheaper instead of staying in a 8 bed doorm.

Oh, it also turns out I cant go anywhere in the world without knowing someone! On Sunday night I was cooking my tea in the kitchen and recognised a guy who said he recognised me too. It turned out he was in the year above me at school and in the football team and I used to see him working in USC back home haha.

Thanks for reading again and hopefully when I do another update, Ill have a job or a cheaper place to live!

cyndiemd says: