I don't want to go home!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Watershow at Bellagio

Last night was our most hardcore partying night and no one was in good shape when we woke up, especially me. Unfortunately, this was the day we needed to check out (and none of us were packed yet). The girls came down to our room with their luggage to find us lying in bed, not dressed or packed yet. They helped me throw my stuff in my suitcase and then got me some water and we were finally ready. I dont recommend packing the morning you're supposed to leave as its easy to forget stuff ( i thought i forgot my glasses but they were in one of my shirts lol.

Our flight wasn't until 9 pm so we checked out of our hotel but left our luggage with them until we needed it. This service was free, they just expect a tip. We had nothing planned for the day so we just walked around.

It was the hottest day yet and it was not helping the hangover! We decided to go to Dennys for breakfast. We wanted to go there all week but it was closed for rennovations. Luckily the reopening was today (our last day). Guess it was fate. Breakfast was delicious. We then walked around, bought some souvenirs, watched a couple water shows at the Bellagio, and just did some more sight seeing.

We ended up going back to Dennys for dinner (glorious as always). Since we weren't going clubbing, we finally got to really see the strip at night. Its beautiful. We decided to go to the Bellagio for a couple more water shows (we hadn't seen them at night yet). they were even better than the day ones. We watched three of them and they were awesome. The 8 of us standing against the wall watching the show with the music in the background kinda gave me chills.

I just stood there not believing we were here. I know Vegas isn't the most exotic trip or anything extraordinary but the fact that i was there with my best friends since childhood made it an unforgettable experience. We decided we would do the Ocean's 11 shot to finish off our trip. The picture came out a bit blurry but it doesn't matter.

We went back to our hotel, picked up our luggage and went to the airport. I spent my last few American coins at the slot machines. I slept the entire flight. It was the first time in 5 days that I slept more than 3 hours! We went from Vegas to Charlotte, North Carolina (which had a pretty crappy airport lol). Then a short flight to Buffalo. The Robert Q picked us up and I slept the whole drive back to London.

The entire week of school after that was horrible. I wished I was back in Vegas living the good life. That next weekend, the gang got together and reminisced on our trip. We pre-drank together and went downtown to the bars, it was like nothing had changed but we all knew it wasn't the same.

Hopefully, there will be another Vegas trip in our futures soon!

Watershow at Bellagio
Our Oceans 11 shot entitled DiCo…
Our Ocean's 11 shot entitled "DiC…
Breakfast at Dennys