Unexpected trip to So Cal

Chino Hills Travel Blog

Mom was ill and in the hospital for a couple of weeks.  I flew out after her first week because I just couldn't handle the not knowing what's up from this distance.  She was released and home in Temecula and I drove back & forth from my brother's to visit.  While I was in town...it just so happened to be the weekend the Reverend was playing.  Of course we HAD to attend.  My brother, his buddy, and two of my other brother's buddies went.  The younger brother fell ill and couldn't make it.  Great show by the way.  Nice venue.  Roof top bar was very cool and comfy.  During the couple of weeks there, I visited with my cousin a couple of times and my father.  My dad hadn't seen my little girl since she was a baby so it was a nice visit for us all.  I also drove up to Burbank to retrieve my daughter from my eldest son.  He took her for the weekend.  Siblings bonding, you know.  Universal Studios.  Yeah, we spoil the kid.  Anyway, as the time went on..we did some partaking of the margaritas, watched the Super Bowl and when I was comfortable with my mom's recovery, we headed back to NM.
Chino Hills