Welcome to the ZOU!

Boise Travel Blog

Just back to the hotel from a long day at Taco Bell Arena! The last game was overtime, Wisconsin beat Florida State. The other games we watched today were Missouri/Cornell, Marquette/Utah State, and Xavier/Portland State. Of course, the important game was Missouri...who won, btw!!! So now Mizzou will play Marquette on Sunday. If they win that game they advance to the regional semis in Glendale Arizona and will play the winner of the Memphis/Maryland game (which will be played in Kansas City on Saturday).

Boise hosts an amazing tournament here. The arena was sold out for our game, but we had some of the best seats...right on the floor! Tomorrow is void of any games, so I'll probably catch up on some rest and then do some more sight seeing.

(Dalmia....if Missouri and Maryland eventually play, we WILL have to go somewhere and watch it together!!!! The loser will need some comforting! haha)

pearcetoyou says:
Oh, how I wish! haha
Memphis will be tough.
Posted on: Mar 23, 2009
Dalmia says:
Marquette = D-E-N-I-E-D!
Not a bad day of BB, with wins for KU and the ZOU. Get your game face on....cause now it's payback and time to roll all over Memphis for that Terp beatdown they gave us.
Posted on: Mar 22, 2009
kendramerenda says:
And we win! Memphis is the next victim!!!
Posted on: Mar 22, 2009