Eagan Travel Blog

I am getting so anxious and excited for the Rosebud trip! We are leaving tomorrow at 6:00 AM on a bus. I'm already packed and the group is doing the packing this evening into all the trailors. I am so ready to go out there! I really hope that I get to see Erica, LuAnn and Sequoyah, not to mention Prince and Katie! Ohhh my kids! I'm going to miss them SO MUCH! Especially since I won't be able to go again next summer. Thus, the trip is bittersweet. I am excited to go, but also sad because I don't know when or if I'll be able to go back again. Who knows where God will take me next! Needless to say I'm totally pumped to do some of the activities we can ACTUALLY plan for our Teen Hangout ministry this year. We've got music jam sessions with guitars and beading projects as well. It will give us something to do while we try to talk with them. The Kids Club groups have been eagerly working as well as basketball camp. We still don't know how many beds there are at the place we'll be it will be a surprise! Well, all there is to do now is wait and see.
travelman727 says:
Have a fantastic time and capture the moments in your memory bank! Remember when God closes a door, he opens another for you :-D
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1