Regents

London Travel Blog

Abbey Road Studios
Hey everyone! I got to London safe and sound this afternoon. Sorry...but I only took about 3 pictures whilst in Regents Park...I didn't really do much today. Oh wait, I did go to Abbey Road Studios (as it's right by the hostel) and took a photo of it...but seeing as I'm by myself, I do not have a photo of me walking the Beatles crosswalk...though I did see lots of *other* people doing that. Oh, but it didn't take me long to get lost! That is something that I seem to do quite well, you can always count on me to go somewhere and manage to get lost...so have no fear, on the first day I did it. Nothing crazy this time (unlike last time I was in London!) I just sort of went down the wrong street in an attempt to get to the Tube, and wound up walking in the wrong direction a few blocks.
..eventually finding a different tube...so it was all good. Anyway, tonight I'm going to see Wicked (in fact, I'm on my way there now!). Tomorrow I expect to check out the Puppet Festival at St. Paul's and likely hit up the British Library for some books (so I don't have to use all my interlibrary loan stickers in one go!) then it's King Lear. Oh by the way, to get to my room you have to walk through the showers. Don't worry, all the showers have doors....but it was a bit awkward when I was leaving to come down here and this guy was coming out of the shower with just a towel on...hehe...and he still managed to flirt with me! Seriously, you've got to be pretty confident in order to flirt while you're only wearing a towel....anywhoo. I'm off!
London