Fighting with Girls and Bondy Lost.... a Tooth

London Travel Blog

I woke up at some point… and booked/had to book an extra night at the hostel.  Fortunately, Bondy and Jeff decided to stay as well, so I wasn’t going to be on my own as a plebiscite.

As it turned out, I was a bit of a knock out for the most part of the day.  ZzzzZzzzZzzz as me and Bondy attempted to watch the football.  ZzzzZzzzZzzz as Christina (a girl from San Diego at the party last night) arrived with her Massachusetean friend Adrianna.  I don’t know what I was playing at, but I pulled myself together for another night out.  Bondy and Jeff were pretty keen, so as a group we all went to Leicester Square and Piccadilly to find some bars and clubs.

We found a decent bar not too far away and stayed for a few drinks.  Me, Jeff and Adrianna left to find a club and walked up one single road until we found one.  Somehow Bondy got lost finding it… just one road??  Lord knows how, but he did.  Anyway, a few correctional phone calls later and we were all in the club.  Enough quickly became enough for my hung-over self, and so bedtime beckoned.  Bondy and Jeff called it quits as well, so we flagged a cab.  Somewhere in the interim, Bondy was play fighting with Adrianna.  That resulted in him losing half a front tooth and bleeding from the gums.  You know sometimes, how you just meet that person?  That one that all the bad things seem to happen to?  Well, let me introduce you to Bondy.  He is THAT person!  Night night.

lovely_lori88 says:
yeah poor bondy, but good to have around as that shit won't happen to us!
Posted on: Oct 01, 2009