Cramming

Nottingham Travel Blog

Grrrr so much to do in a short space of time.  First job is to drop the car off for it’s MOT, then help Dad out, as promised, with the heavy lifting in the garden.  Then I had to rush off for a first check to the dentist, and stop off for a short neat, almost military, hair-cut.  So much packing, unpacking, repacking over the day, and finally I could nip out to see my brother and nephew before leaving.  He’s such a cute little bugger (not the brother) and he’ll be big when I get back.  I’m gutted I’ll miss a significant amount of ‘the firsts’, but so pleased I’ve timed the trip to be back for his first birthday.  I’ll have to find some weird and memorable presents from Asia for the tyke.

What a long day.  It was getting on for 7:00pm and I’d agreed to play some more football, this time more of a casual thing with friends locally.  I haven’t seen most of the guys since moving to Manchester, so it was nice to have another catch up.  So many people, it’s tough to keep up with everyone.  I need a clone!!

I slept well that night!

JeAr says: