Counting days

Landsmeer Travel Blog

September has always been a favorite month for me to go on a trip, wether in the Netherlands, or a little bit abroad.
The weather is usually very nice, crisp and fresh in the morning, sunny with the Summer feeling in the afternoon, the best you can have.
Day before yesterday I could feel the weather slighly turning, there was the familiar chill-in-the-air, which goes with Fall season. Leaves are falling down already, soon it will be time to kick them by the bunches when you walk on the street or in the park.

And this September I will be on a trip again, haven't been away in September for years, but this Milan weekend fits in perfect with the daily routine. Husband will take care of BJ, probably take her out camping, so the two of them have their fun as well.
It is just five more nights and then we will be on our way, count down has started.
And to be fully prepared I set my computer desktop at the Milan, Italy weather. While over here it is a bit rainy, with that earlier mentioned chill-in-the-air, it is 29 Celsius with lots of sunshine in northern Italy! So no use for wraps, but just an ordinary T-shirt :) Yoohoo!
Definitely looking forward to a bit of Summer in the Fall season.
photo by: ik-ben-10eke