Disneyland, Hong Kong

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Disneyland

We arrived Disneyland about 10am. I was told that on February, Disneyland would be closed on 7pm. I didn't know why and I don't have to time to figure it. We had to finish to walk the whole Disneyland by 7pm. Argh. We started off by riding the train. The ride lets you have an idea how to start off and see the whole area of Disneyland. After all, we walked around the American Town which is just after the main entrance. I took a picture with Donald Duck. I'm just behave like a kid who so excited when saw those animate cartoon costume. Then, I saw a science freak in robot mode, moving around with self-talking and doing some crazy experiments like shooting water into the crowd. Next station was Tarzan's treehouse. Then rided with a boat in the water safari, seeing those fake animals which look very real. Then, Lion King Costume show, it was just ok, my sister's daughter fell asleep, I was about to do so...haha. Took pictures with whose animated cartoon costume always my priority. I managed to take pictures with them all. After Winnie the pool park ride and some kid's games, sky was getting dark, we heading to castle there to wait for the fireworks. About 10 minutes the fireworks, I was so tired. It's time to go back to hotel again and get some rests to prepare for tomorrow activities.

Entrance, Disneyland