Hong Kong Travel Blog

Chek Lap Kok Airport
After crossed the Luohu border gate, I went to Chek Lap Kok Airport by MRT. I need to change various of station before I arrived to airport. Once I get off from the train, I went to check in. I was told that the plane was delayed from 3.30pm to 6.30pm. Oh my god, I was angry and the same time I want to cry. It would be late after I arrived home and tomorrow I still need to go to work. They only compensated me with HKD 75 voucher for my lunch. The voucher was partly accepted by some of  the restaurants in the airport only. After I asked the staff in the restaurant whether they accept the voucher or not, then only I go to order the food. The airport is very far from Central District and Tsim Sha Tsui, so I can't go anyway and yet I have plenty of time in the airport. There is no cinema in the airport and I got nothing to do. Surfing the net in the kiosk, walking around the malls, post offices, book store and  finally I decided to go to waiting area to have some rest. I fell asleep and after I woke up, I looked at the watch,err 6pm. About 6.45pm something, I boarded the plane. Bye bye Hong Kong. I going to miss you. The plane took off, it was very dark outside, I unable to see anything. I went to sleep again. Arrived Kota Kinabalu at 10pm. I love Hong Kong, yeah! Tomorrow, I still need to work....crying....
742 km (461 miles) traveled