Trip to Barcelona

Barcelona Travel Blog

We arrived at Barcelona airport around 11am.We followed the crowd and the sign where to get the train to town and we managed to get to the hotel pretty easy.Before we left the UK I printed out some directions to the tourist attraction nearest to the hotel.Since Sagrada Familia is only 20mins away from our hotel (according to Google map) I said to my partner that it might be better for us to walk instead.That way we will be able to familiarize ourselves with the area first.So,on that afternoon we started walking.Half an hour later,there is still no sign of Sagrada familia. we keep consulting our map and it seemed that we were going to on the right way.45 mins later we still not there.Anyway,after 1 hour and 20 minutes we finally saw the top of Sagrada Familia.My partner was laughing at me coz i suggested to walk.we went inside sagrada and it was nice.The work of Gaudi is truly impressive but it's ashame coz it look likes a building site (they're doing some work with it).We took the train back to the hotel and had a dinner there since we are exhausted to go out.After the dinner we are both flat out in
Second day,we went to Port Vell,just walked around Mare magnum shopping centre and took pictures by the yachts.We stayed there till night drinking sangria then head out to La Rambla.
Third and Final day we went to Parc Guel then to Glories Shopping Centre where we had a nice all-you-can-eat chinese and tapas for only 7.40euro.Cheapest meal we ever had there.Then we went to Port Olympic,then back to La Rambla and Port vale for more Sangria :).The next day we went back to the UK.

It was nice,a little bit expensive (same as Paris, I guess) but I believe that holiday is how you make it.You can make it expensive or cheap but as long as you have a good time,it's definitely worth it :)