/3 more days til the party // Chillin on Koh Samui (in english)

Koh Samui Travel Blog

Hello everyone!!!! Here`s another short report of the most relaxed and chilled out guys in the world....thanks to some great massages.....we both feel like totally chilled out rubberdolls and we`re just loving it....the sunshine....the beaches....and of course the massages which have become like a daily ritual for us :) It is hard to imagine that quality of life could be any better than this-but of course that`s just us lol :) The people are absolutely lovely and after living in London it is quite nice to see so many friendly people and smiling faces almost everywhere we go!! :)

I met a nice local guy who has his own travel agency on the island and I`m using his internet connection right now in the office, and y`all can be sure he gave me plenty of good tips and stuff for what`s waiting for us out there now....... 3 more days until the Full Moon Party!!!!!

We`ll be leaving to Koh Phangan where the party is on the sunrise beach tomorrow around lunchtime and just got the tickets for the boat and made some reservations as the island will be full with party people and otherwise it would hard to find any accomodation at reasonable rates.

.... So well prepared we will dance on the beaches under the full moon and paaarty our asses off!!

To find out more about what will be goin on on the 14th of March, check out the official site:

Okay, that should be all, folks, I`m in the mood for some serious extreme chillin on da beach now ;)

til next time from Koh Phangan