Copenhagen...second chance for a first impression

Copenhagen Travel Blog

Ok I am leaving Vilnius in one piece, with all my money... Me and Italian guys joke about the events of last night!

Now I am a bit tired, having woken up in Lithuania, having a stopover in Latvia, and now in Copenhagen, but I am excited to really experience everything that the city has to offer since i didn't really get a good impression of it the first time around.

Copenhagen is an awesome city and what better way to see if than with the help of a local... I messaged with Cornelia back and forth, and she was more than happy to show me around her city and really make sure I enjoyed my time here!  Sweet!!!

After meeting in Central Station, we quickly got the party started with a couple of Somersby's for the road while we get to our first destination.

Legal to drink in public... I am liking this city already!!!

Ok I have only known Cornelia for a short time, and after chatting while strolling on Stroget, with alcohol in hand, I knew this weekend was going to be alot of fun :)  We stopped off at one of Cornelia's favorite bars 'Irish Rover' to start the night off...  Chatting away we met with some of Cornelia's friends, Dragos, Stef, and the night was just getting started!  After many, many drinks, we enjoyed some live music by the amazing Noel, belting out classics, even getting our friend Stef to join for a duet!

It was 2 AM, and we are ready to change venues... Where do you go @2AM on a Friday when you aren't going home??? ROCK!

At ROCK, the party is just getting started :) And its only a few blocks away (I love Copenhagen!)  We meet more of Cornelia's friends, a lot of friendly faces, OK some of them were not so friendly, but I blame that on the alcohol haha

ROCK is a different spot, its darker, has bands playing downstairs but a lot of space to party and drink upstairs!

More Drinking and partying, and its 6AM before you know it (time flies when you are having fun :D ) and we are just making our way home... Partying Copenhagen style!

Copenhagen