Bratislava Part 3 for me, one last dinner, but a great one!

Bratislava Travel Blog

Dinner at Primi

We headed back to Bratislava, and met Martin and Petri one more time, this time we went to dinner at Primi... Its the place where Martin had his birthday party last July when I came down, something tells me he wont be coming back to this place for a while after tonight haha

The conversation flowed, the food was excellent (Bart really approves of the ribs!), we all enjoyed ourselves, were very loud, and DEFINITELY made sure that Martin will not be coming to PRIMI for a while by the end of the night!

The night was great but for everyone, the weekend was everything I expected and more...

The next morning I said goodbye to everyone and hope to see you all very soon! Maybe Morocco!

I made a toast to everyone the night before in Vienna, that unfortunately I only get to see most of my european friends only ONCE per year, dont know what the future brings me but I hope to see them all more often, and have many of these weekend trips!

Not its off to Vilnius, Lithuania for me early next morning!

skydiver says:
I still haven't been to Primi since then, hahahahaha.
Posted on: May 11, 2009
marloesetman says:
We really had a great time together and I'm in for Morocco! Or NYC, than you can be our tourleader. ;)
Posted on: May 11, 2009