Why I am not on the road, now?

Sevilla Travel Blog

I ear all the time that the travel start when you start to think about it!!!
Why then we are so anxious to get on the road? I love to plan my trips(until a certain extent) , the joy of discover the way to get there, the friends that I am going to review or meet, the expectation of arrival on site...adventure, the unknown, mistery, discoveries...Uau!!! Why I am not already in the road?

Sometimes I see a travel like a book (not a very original thought ) that you start to read and already want to know the end, of course with one book you can go directly to the last pages, but if you do that, you will loose all the juice of it. Like this limbo time between the planning and the "on the road again" called expectation!

Some travel starts without expectation, you do not plan you just go, and then the travel is the expectation, the fast and the furious satisfaction is imediate! Those trips are exactly what we need on that right time...!

But like a good book... a long good book... you will need to read all the "travel" before the end of it. And when it ends it really doesn't end, and that is beautiful.