rain, clouds, chili squid crisps, chang beer, books with pages missing, all this in a week

Karon Travel Blog

clouds :(

Karon beach is becoming quite the ghost town of the far east.  Hmmm i suspect that next time i decide to bugger off and find myself i go say in Jan to March, not end of bloody season, where the bars are closed and the beach is similar to that of Lost!! but so what i am having a great time, i am not being hassled by the hawkers, who are so pleasent and nice, and dont badger you if you say no thanks, having the beach to myself is wicked, i can laze about drinking iced green tea and read all day long and not care that i am down to wearing my bra on the beach, as my bikini has become to big that i am falling in out of the thing! hey the bra is black it looks ok! its funny being here like this is like being in cornwall in the summer, the cloud in the sky which doesnt budge, the rain which comes and goes, and how the ppl who i guess dont like rain bugger off so fast, for it to only stop and out comes the sun.

i am english, we dont leave just because of some rain!!! thank god for the pack a mac!!
  Well i dont mind that, i was clever enough to bring with me a glasto poncho which i keep in my rucksac so any pitter patter and out the thing comes, and i am my own tent lol.  Sadly alot of the trips on other are not actually on offer, which is a bloody pain in the arse.  What i am loving here is the strange snacks you can get in the late night shops, chilli squid flavour crisps!! which i think wouldnt work back home.  Chang beer is still my choice of tipple, well actually i have cut my intake down, i am now addicted to green ice tea, flavoured with fruits.  Now why is it every book i have been reading or picks up from the exchange is missing bloody pages!! seriously, first Vanity Fair had no ending!! and now Dan Brown is spilling out all over the beach on me, tho i am up to book 21now, and i have what 2weeks left, but shockingly the books left on the shelf are all in german or worse jeffery bloody archer rubbish, and i wont put my eyes thru what i consider crap for the eyes! so will have to re-read the same books i took with me.
my spot on the beach

Well i am out tonight watching the spurs man u match, in one of the only sports bars i have seen left open, i am sure to be the only female to be there who isnt after some dudes chang money, but i do hope they have snacks as i chang beer being high vol of booze i dont intend to get lost finding my way back at what 1am on some thai backward route.  hey the sun has just come out finally.. it wont last lol, as i see black thunder clouds on le horizon.

clouds :(
i am english, we dont leave just b…
i am english, we dont leave just …
giant!!