AsiaIndiaAnjuna

last day in Anjuna and Mamma Mia

Anjuna Travel Blog

Had such a great day today in Anjuna down on the beach, i haggled my arse off, hung out on the beach drinking beer watching the gorgeous world go by, and will end this truly fabulous day by watching Mamma Mia on a large screen oh yeah!! Though it is my last day in Anjuna and yes i will miss the Hawkers who i did lie to and say "i am will go see your shop tomorrow" i will miss the beach the easy going and most of all the laid backness which has made this quite a adventure indeed.  I may come back yet, i still will have about 2weeks left to play with, so Anjuna may have not of seen the last of me.  I had terrible sun stroke yesterday, omg it was truly awful, i just stayed in and watched the departed on my Ipod, and drunk bottle after bottle of water.  Feeling much better today but my sunburnt is caining and so ended up buying bloody aftersun, which the day before my mother said remember to take, doh.  Brought some dead nice goodies down on the beach, dunno if i got a good deal i was a little merry on the Kingfisher, but hey i thought at the time i did a wicked deal lol.

Going to go back to Oasis and have the lush tandori chicken with a nice nan and beer, then heading on down the road to watch Mamma Blooming Mia on a giant screen, there better be a spare seat lol.

Anjuna