april fools day and return of the stalker

Candolim Travel Blog

Hey its april the 1st which means i have now been gone over two weeks and sadly my last day in butlins oh i mean Candolim beach, went off on a hike to find the ATM managed to do so, for me to put the wrong amount of Rupies in and end up doing the same thing, only to scream Gaaaa for the dude who looks after the ATM to come indoors and ask what was the matter is everything ok, like i saw a rat or spider or something.  But managed to get the correct amount in the end.

Stalker did return last night yet again, i swear it is absolutly rotten and creepy, i swear if he even trys anything i will spray 100% deet right into his face, i am not a violent person, in fact i borderline Buddhist sensabilities, apart from the drinking side.  But the idea that some bloke can keep me locked in my room, grrrr, how rude.

Well i am off to the gorgeous beach, and top up the red flesh, i did have a really decent dinner last night on the beach shack, Prawns in peri peri sauce with dum di dum Chips, and spelt Chips not Frys which sorry to say  made me giggle like this is too funny.

One more thing, i finally finally saw a fellow follower of the true faith that is Tottenham Hotspur, tho his top was pretty old, so i guess some old timer spurs fan gave him the shirt.  I have yet to wear mine on the beach, as its toooooo bloody hot, and i been sleeping in it lol.

well i return to Anjuna tommorrow and start my chillout time, no more hassle no more flaffing about and no worries of weird blokes knocking on my god dam door late at night asking me out for a sodding drink.

spursbackpacker says:
true i know, but atleast i am away from that now
Posted on: Apr 03, 2009
Bulldog1up says:
bummer, u shouldnt have to hide out from creeps
Posted on: Mar 31, 2009