Port Dickson

Negeri Sembilan Travel Blog

Port Dickson is situated in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. It is a rather popular destination, especially among locals for nice beach and chalets. It is a small quiet, and rather dead town actually. Which is an ideal place for a quick getaway. Only about an hour from Kuala Lumpur city,

What to do there? Basically, its essential to choose a nice chalet hotel facing the sea. Most of the time, you will  be hanging out by the beach, reading, sun bathing and some BBQ in the evening. Apart from beach life, there is nothing much to do at Port Dickson. Whole 3 days 2 nights i was there, spent most of my time reading, meetings &  brainstorming, hung out by the beach watching the crowd, and eating delicious buffets! I put on some weight in that short 3 days!

Nope…it wasn’t a holiday for me. I was there for work, but very glad that its not a conventional business hotel, it is actually a very nice cozy beach chalet, so it was very much work and leisure for me.

We stayed in the water chalet with a partial sea view.  The room comes with four-poster bed and a Pangkin daybed. The bathroom is just simply amazing!!!!

This is where we stayed.

What lured me was the open shower concept where you could experience the freedom of showering or bathing underneath the clear blue sky.  I felt uneasy at first and kept looking up if there is anyone hanging on the roof looking at me bathing.  After a while, I felt so tantalizing showering with their aromatherapic bath gel and shampoo.

If there happen to be a plane passing by, and someone on board happen to be using a binocular, yes, they can see you showering! muaahahahahahah

A nice selection of toiletries. This hotel put effort to ensure the personal touch is there, and guest felt pampered.

A modern spa chalet.

MayWongMC says:
It's about Rm300-Rm400. Depending on which view, sea views are more expensive, they have garden view was well, which was not too bad actually. Yes, for a quick weekend break, it's really nice.
Posted on: Mar 18, 2009
shirleysim says:
It's a good place to get away for 2 days. I wonder how much a night for a chalet like this.
Posted on: Mar 17, 2009