Better if you go with someone...

Xel-ha Travel Blog

A visit to the ecological paradise of Xel-Ha was the second part of my day trip. Xel-Ha is Mayan for "three waters", and that's because the place is located between a lagoon, a river and the sea, so you get to enjoy the three types of water bodies.

Everything was wonderful, from the hammocks in the palm trees, the bicycle tour, the swimming with fish, food, drinks, etc. I just wish I had someone with me for the trip. Unfortunately as it was suppoused to be a "bussiness" trip, I was there by myself. But I think this is the perfect place for honeymooners. You could see hundreds of couples enjoying the place. But there were also large groups of friends basking in the sun.

Lovely place, but I would only come back with someone to join me.

montecarlostar says:
Yeah, I did have fun, but this is one of the places you want to go with friends or with a special someone! Yeah the other park is called Xcaret!! I haven't been there but I've heard it's even better!
Posted on: Oct 26, 2011
ambientpm says:
i wanted to go a few yrs ago looking up things to do and see in mixico.., but i to would have went alone9:( butlooks like you still had fun!i been to discovery cove in Florida...LOVED IT...this looks a bit like it.( i thank mexico has one other waterpark in mexico...xcaret?????
Posted on: Oct 26, 2011
Me in Xel-Ha
Me in Xel-Ha
This hammock was very comfortable!
This hammock was very comfortable!
photo by: Nair2011