Whatta great check in

Sanur Travel Blog

KLIA - trying to aid boredom
I really hate flying... I hate the pressure, the turbulence, the waiting... I hope there's an easier way to travel, like Harry Potter's portkey.
Again it was a short trip from KL to Denpasar but i was tired. Nothing could have relieved this tired feeling but a very warm welcome at the Bali Hyatt in Sanur... Gracee and I loved it and we were in awe.
We got there thru a cab we took from the airport. Traffic was heavy and our driver was so reckless that felt that i was gonna die several times, and he didn't get a tip! Still a bit shaken, we alighted at the lobby.

We were welcomed by the hotel staff with orchid leis and a gong was sounded as we entered. We were asked to be seated in one of the couches and we filled out our check-in cards while smoking and the staff waited on us. It was a smooth, impressive and efficient check in. We chatted with our concierge and he was very polite, I told him that should he visit Hyatt Manila and I'll take good care of him. Too bad I forgot his name coz I want to commend him. The final touch was the welcome letter signed (not scanned signature!) by the GM.
After appreciating our room, we had our first Indonesian cuisine at The Wantilan, I loved spicy food but Gracee didn't. It was a big hearty meal... little did we know that we would be eating chicken sate for he next 5 days... haha
KLIA
KLIA
Welcome to Bali
Welcome to Bali
We saw a rainbow in the sky!
We saw a rainbow in the sky!
Our lei welcome at Bali Hyatt
Our lei welcome at Bali Hyatt
Nasi goreng at Wantillan Restauran…
Nasi goreng at Wantillan Restaura…
Sanur