Village where I grew up.

Mantyharju Travel Blog

It's actually pretty beautiful in Finland right now. Spring was bit late, but finally we had it and now it's already Summer- time! Right now it's raining, but we've had some really beautiful sunny days in here! In the beginning of this week I decided to go and see the village where I grew up. Well, we lived there about 10 years, but still. We went to see our old apartment but it was reallyreally old looking.. We took a lot of pictures before we noticed that someone was there!! I didn't know that someone would still live there, because the way how it looked outside wasn't so beautiful. But anyways, this man invited us to come inside and it was lovely too everything there.. We moved out when I was about 7- years. After that we lived in central, while no- one was living in that old house and that's why it started to look so.. Bad. But anyways, it was awesome to visit there and see all the places where I've played. Then we went to central and visited in my friends old house, where I used to hang out a lot. We also saw that old cinema, so small and so decayed. I wonder how it is possible that it's still there..?

photo by: tinni