The pink camera survived! She was alive!!!

Lima Travel Blog

Gunther was watching for the HQ while mom was away, good boy!
Well, we arrived to Lima early - around 4:30pm and they left us just walking distance from my house. Although Justin was saying that walk wasn't so short, hahaha.

Justin's big backpack was at my house, so stopping there was a must, hahaha. Also he had to visit the HQ. What can I say? He was impressed with the pictures he saw on the walls and had a "dejavu". I haven't noticed that but a TB I met in Lima quite a long time ago looks really similar to him. He looked at that pic and asked "have I already been in Lima and don't remember it???"

After saying hi to my parents and checked what was going on with the TB life - I was expecting for some news about Uyuni for Justin, we left. I drove him to his hostel and we agreed to meet later that night, for dinner and go to Tayta's hahaha. But this would be part of my other blog, the endless one.

In my way back home I stopped at the Electronic Store and my camera was back to life!!! She (because is a she, haha) came back to life when the "dr" said he'd like to keep it. I think she was afraid, hahaha. I know it needs to be cleaned and all the sand should be removed, but I needed the camera later and since it was working... I'll drive it back next week :P

Gunther was watching for the HQ wh…
Gunther was watching for the HQ w…
Lima