Lucky 13? haha

Lima Travel Blog

scary 13!!! hehe
The day before traveling Justin and I went for the bus tickets to Ica. I know the way to go to Huacachina was through Ica. Our plan was leaving on Friday and coming back on Saturday. Actually it could change, since we'd just buy a one way ticket. When we were about buying the tickets, I told him I might not be able to join him, since the last bus left early... He just gave me a sad look and said: "noooooo!" "you can do it! It's friday!" Ok, I'd wake up early and be free by noon, and I succeeded, hehe.

We'd drive with the expensive but really comfy bus, hehe, spoiling ourselves :P I chose our seats, but they gave us the #13 & #14. Oh no! #13 would it be unlucky? I don't believe in that kind of stuff, but since my last time in Ica (a bit more than 1 year ago) wasn't full of luck...

Nevermind, this detail wouldn't bother me, hehe. We got something to eat, took Justin to his hostel and picked up his big back pack. I'd storage it in my house until we were back from Ica. I drove back home and started to work a bit. I wouldn't have much time to work next morning. In order to be productive, I made a schedule for next morning: waking up early, working, going to the gym, packing, working and leving to the bus station, yay!!!

Lima