It all comes to an end...

Barcelona Travel Blog

Well my time here in Barcelona is coming to an end.  I just finished a presentation for my last class and I only have one paper left to write.  Its funny because not only I am getting ready to leave Barcelona, I am also done with my MBA.  My time here in Barcelona has been wonderful.  I can remember the first couple of weeks and how I had issues with my flight from Paris, jet lag, and was without a computer for two weeks.  Now, all of that seems so trivial.   I met some really good people and hope to stay in contact with them after ESADE.  ESADE was also a good school and I got just what I expected out of the program.

I was planned to return to the states on April 6th, however I decided to go to Italy to hang out with a friend.  The next two weeks are going to be crazy busy with travel.  I head to Sevilla on Monday, Paris on Thursday, and Italy on the following Monday.  I will finally head back to the states on April 14th.  I never thought that I would hear myself say this, but I actually am not ready to go back to the states.  I have enjoyed my life here and things are so different that it is comforting.  Who knows what the future holds for if I will return back to live here one day, but I will definetly visit here again.  Barcelona is such an amazing city and I am a little sad to leave, but overall it was a worthwhile experience that I am so grateful I had the opportunity to pursue.
Barcelona