one last party night

Hermagor Travel Blog

the ditch
The last ski day is beautiful with a lot of snow. Today the plan is to go with the military guys again. As Kristof & Nina are love birds now (although she has a boyfriend at home), we all day listen to their annoying talk. I decide to ignore them and ski by myself. It was big fun, making first tracks off piste. It's quite exhausting tough. I don't stay too long on the big air contest at the apr├Ęs ski and dive into my bed. At 9 p.m. I go in the sauna for a last time, where I find my friends from Knokke. They have been sticking in the last bar on the ski slopes and are drunk and funny. Reality comes in the open when people are drunk, and as I said before.... it's good for my self esteme :-)

Afterwards, I am ready for the last night. Starting with a performance of The Ditch. It's not that fun as the other nights, as many people have already gone home. The party has difficulty in progress. Tom and I stay, when all our friends went to bed. I had much fun, the party brakes lose later on. I got a little drunk and like every night, when I'm dancing practically all men are all over me. The members of The Ditch would almost have fought to get me in bed. They suggested an afterparty in their bedroom, but I didn't go, I'm not a crazy groopie.
Hermagor