Roller coasters everywhere :-)

Rust Travel Blog

The 9th August should become my big day! We went to Europapark Rust, which is my favourite amusement park ever!

Dad told us we were crazy because it was raining cats and dogs and who would be that persistent to visit the park on such a lousy day? Easy peasy: I am!

After we had bought some raincoats we ran from one roller coaster to the next one and didn’t even bother the weather. Honestly, would you mind a ‘tiny shower’ if there was the biggest roller coaster Europe’s right in front of your nose?

One of the best entertainments was the moment shortly after the ‘Super-Sat’ roller coaster had stopped and my little Kim, who was quite pale and quiet, now, couldn’t loosen her seatbelt and began to call for help. The entire ride she had been so brave and now she was despairing of a seatbelt. I really tried to give her a hand but I wasn’t the best help because I was shaking with laughter. Sorry, Kim!

The day was fun, fun, fun. That’s for sure!  (My Dad’s only disappointment was the fact that we had driven almost invisible 97 km that day, what a shame).

Obviously my sister and I lost our sense of direction after all these rides because we couldn’t find our mobile home after we had had a shower. Amazing how one white big vehicle looks like the other one. After wandering through the ultimate mobile home maze we fell into our soft beds without hesitation.

sylviandavid says:
I love roller coasters too.... Nothing like that thrill when you zoom down... Sylvia
Posted on: Mar 09, 2009
marksreynolds says:
I love rollercoasters!!! Post some pics for us please :)
Posted on: Mar 09, 2009
Rust Sights & Attractions review
A MUST for action fans!!
Hey guys, where is the sixth star? Honestly, I could need it right now! Europa-Park Rust is one of the best amusement parks ever! That’s for sure… read entire review
photo by: missandrea81