More roller coasters!

Bruhl Travel Blog

Welcome to Phantasialand!
What an amazingly great day we were going to experience at Phantasialand today! The visit of another amusement park within two weeks was such an unbelievable luck :-)

Since we had spent the night on the car park right in front of the amusement park we just needed to stumble across the street and the fun could begin.
First we checked the park plan and had a quick look around. Speedy roller coasters and pretty cool water slides were waiting for us right there.

The ´Black Mamba´ that is one of the parks most popular roller coasters was good fun and I especially liked it because of its loop.
Another fantastic, very modern attraction we enjoyed more than once or twice was the so-called ´Talocan`, which turned us upside-down. (What did we have for breakfast? ... Just kidding).
Besides I surprised myself then I watched one of the awesome `Ice Shows` two times in a row although I missed out quite a few rides during this time. But this show was so incredible that I had to swap an extra hour of crazy rides for an unique entertainment programme. What a sacrifice but it was definitely worth it!
Of course, we stayed until the park closed. Honestly, it would have been a pretty inexcusable decision otherwise.

After heaps of fantastic entertainment and rides in lightning speed we went to Alsfeld, where we arrived at 11pm and spent the night.
sylviandavid says:
I'm with you... I like to get there with the morning and stay to the end of the hours... why waste the time or money?.... sounds like a great day.. I love ice skating too....
Posted on: Sep 12, 2009
Koralifix says:
I totally agree!
Posted on: Mar 22, 2009
marg_eric says:
I have been there a couple of times! and every time it's great fun!!
Posted on: Mar 21, 2009