Bang!

Gaggenau Travel Blog

The first days we spent on different places with friends and family.

The first not too welcome surprise was waiting for us when Dad drove backwards on our aunt’s plot. An enormous BANG shocked all of us but the discovery seconds later shocked us even more.

Unbelievable, a tiny twig had stuck in a little gap on the mobile home’s right reverse lights and pulled of the complete lights. Oh … my … gosh!

Our uncle couldn’t believe it and wanted to chop off the whole bush right there and we couldn’t believe this bad luck already on day two of our holiday. Luckily some helpful neighbours gave us a hand with fixing the lights as much as possible so that we were able to go further south. It’s a pity we didn’t take a photo because nobody would believe this damage after two hours of repair.

Nice, the first unplanned delay happened because my Mum’s cousin insisted on guiding us through Baden-Baden the next day. But I have to say that this kind of delay was a very positive one because we had an interesting time with a nice walk through the colourful rose gardens and a good barbecue in the evening.

Gaggenau