dreaming away

Zoetermeer Travel Blog

It's still a little over a month before my trip to Bali and I'm dreaming away every once in a while. Can't wait untill I'm there. My last Asia-trip was back in 2006 and yesterday I watched the video of my trip to Thailand. My boyfriend and I went there for a month, also backpacking to see as much of the  country as possible. Finally we're going to Bali. This weekend we're going to make a travelplan, just write down where we want to go and for how many days and what is the  best way to travel in order to visit al these places we wanna see. We may even check for hotels, because we haven't booked any yet. We only have the tickets, and we have a stopover at Kuala Lumpur for 9 hours so we'll probably head into KL to check it out and maybe meet some Malaysian friends my boyfriend met in Bali 5 years ago.They live in KL so that won't be difficult for them. I've never been to KL before so I'm really excited!

With more than a month to go I'm already starting to look up things we need to take with us to Bali. Going down to our basement to get things. Also need to buy new things, I recently bought a Summer Buff which blocks 95% of UV, because I don't like caps. Sometimes on my break at work I look on travbuddy for tips from other travellers who went to Bali. Well another 34 days to go...and still plenty of time to dream away!