Back in Poland!

Zwardon Travel Blog

We have finally arrived at the Poland border checkpoint.  WHEW.  Brett was still a bit panicky as it was getting pretty dark and it was still snowing some.  As we passed the old border though, the road widened and it seemed like we were back on a normal highway (what I consider a freeway here).

Of course, we were back in Poland but still had a haul to get to Krakow. Not sure what we were thinking with this crazy detour but it was fun to add two new countries to my visited list, although we were only there for such a short time.  I know there are some people on here who get very pissy about what constitutes visiting a country but we actually walked around both Czech Republic and Slovakia and were in each for several hours, so I am counting it!

I was getting pretty hungry and a little tired of sitting down since we had been on the road early in the morning, then on the plane, and now on the road again for hours.  LOL.  I think poor Brett was starting to get tired too - seems as soon as the sun sets, he pretty much gets exhausted and then I worry that he's too tired to drive.

photo by: poohstanggt