Arriving in Weeze

Weeze Travel Blog

OMG...what a crazy crazy drive!  Brett cursed at every truck driver as well as anyone who dared to tap on their brakes.  I had wished I had something strong to drink to put me to sleep and calm my nerves a little.  LOL.

We raced into the airport with about 5 minutes to spare.  Because I am slower, I hopped out of the car and started heading in, knowing Brett would catch up with me soon.  We made it to the counter, completely out of breath...but we made it.  Obviously, we were a little panicked for no reason as a group came up behind us and they were basically strolling up.

Oh well, the point is we made it on time and now we needed to hurry through security to make sure we got in line in time for boarding.  We made it through security and I really needed to use the restroom - between all the coffee I had and the crazy driving, I almost peed my pants a couple times! LOL.  As I went into the bathroom, I thought I heard them calling our flight. I ran out of the bathroom and couldn't find Brett right away....he was up towards the front of the line. I got in line and we headed out to the bus to take us to the plane. Can't believe we are headed to Poland...a new country for both of us!

photo by: huibdos