Arriving in Krakow and Exhausted!

Krakow Travel Blog

We finally have made it to our destination!  We've been researching stuff in the car of where we might want to eat dinner and no real clue so we figured we would just wing it.  Our hotel was supposed to be in main square so we should be good.

Following directions, we made it to the center of the square and pulled in front of the hotel so Brett could run in and ask where we should park.  Uh oh!  The guy from the hotel ran out as the police were approaching. Apparently no vehicle traffic - pedestrian zone only! HAHA.  Oooopsie!  The hotel employee talked to the officers and we went inside and he took the car to their parking area.

We apparently were staying in the most popular hotel in Krakow per a few websites and OMG, just standing in the lobby- it was incredible.

As we walked to the elevators, I was in love with this place.  Once we got to our room I almost cried.  We had the most incredible view and the most beautiful room I think I've ever seen.  Despite the typical twin beds pushed together, this room was beyond words.  The windows opened with a view of the entire square.  Flat screen TV and surround sound...how many hotels have surround sound?!?! None that I have really stayed in, perhaps I am sheltered.

We asked for recommendations for restaurants and there is one on site that was highly recommended.  Not sure whether it's the hotel or the restaurant, but it has a Michelin star.

We looked online and decided to check out the restaurant on site since it received a lot of positive reviews online as well.  And OMG, I am so glad we did.  Sadly, we were dressed somewhat like bums but they treated us just fine.  We had an incredible meal - 4 courses with wine and it was less than $100 USD.  The food was phenominal, I wish we could've stayed there and ate another night there! LOL.

Afterwards, we headed off to bed since we wanted to get up early to check out a little of Krakow before we ventured off to Auschwitz for the afternoon and eventually finding our way to Wroclaw where we planned to spend the next night.

Krakow Hotels & Accommodations review
Heavenly Find in the Square
Without a doubt, my favorite hotel in the world as of right now! Brett found this online and the location was perfect and the price was not bad (he u… read entire review
Krakow