White Soxs Vs. Angels

Tempe Travel Blog

Jim Thome

We got to the stadium around 7 cause we are to cheap to pay for parking. lol. At about 9 the guys came out to practice before the game. I was wandering around the different fields and I heard on one of the staffs walkie talkie that the white soxs wanted to come down and practice on the fields. I thought that was cool cause ever since I have been comming the visiting team practiced inside the big stadium to where you couldn't see them. So I was stoked cause I wanted to get Jim Thome. So I wandered down the the minor league fields where they said the soxs were going to go and all the big players walked right by us but I knew they didn't sign going in to practice. I sat down there and watched them practice and my mom kept on calling me to come up but I didn't want to cause I didn't want to get angel autographs for her.

Jeff Mathis
So I just stayed down there and talked to the guy I had met eairler, he was pretty cool, he was trying to go to all the stadiums while he was up there and too reccomended to go to suprise stadium and I told him that we were going up on Firday to see the Cubbies. On the next field was all the catchers from the angels so I walked over there and got a couple good pictures of Jeff Mathis aka Beaver. haha. The soxs took forever to get done but I got Jermaine Dye and A.J. Pierzynski but I didn't get the guys I wanted . Thome just ran past everyone and didn't say anything. I was kinda mad but O'well. haha. So I walked up and my mom and Jody were packing up to go inside the stadium. By the time we got in the stadium I was so hungry, so me and my mom went and got food. We both got burgers, that was the second day we had burgers. haha. Then we went and we got beer, I think that was the first time I actually sat down and had a beer with my mom since I turned 21. haha. I turned 21 in May, been a long time.  The game kinda went by slow cause there wasn't much scoring and plus in reagular season there is music and stuff to keep you entertained. The day seemed to never end. haha. Went back to the room and just hung out.

Tempe