Repeating a day

Seattle Travel Blog

Just a few of the dozens of flowers that awaiting me at home.

I left Korea at 6:40pm  in the evening on the 18th and get home at 12:30 pm the afternoon of the 18th. It's always weird traveling across the international date line and repeating a day.

Home...it feels good to be back! My youngest son and his girlfriend pick me up at the airport. When we get to the house, there are vases of flowers leading me up the steps to the front door. Marcus makes a joke about them not being able to stay long because I may be "busy". There are even more flowers in the foyer. My husband greets me with a kiss as Tiffany tells my son to take notes. There are vases and vases of flowers all over the house...I don't think I've ever received so many flowers at one time! My heart beats faster as it fills to overflowing with love for my husband. How did I get so lucky to find a man like him?

I unpack over the next several hours. In between, I open the piles the mail on my desk, and check my email. Stephen has sent me photos that he took of us in Ayutthaya. He's the first non-TBer I met on my trip to contact me already.

Later, William takes me to dinner, but I'm too tired to really enjoy my sushi. I end up going to bed by 8pm and fall asleep immediately. I wake up four hours later, wedged between my darling husband and Rico, my cat (I think he missed me, too). So now it's a brand new day and my internal clock is going to be messed up for a while.

williamsworld says:
I could have eaten your sushi for you.
Posted on: Jan 19, 2011
Just a few of the dozens of flower…
Just a few of the dozens of flowe…
Seattle