Getting Anxious

Seattle Travel Blog

It's Thursday night...two days before I leave. I have all my client projects caught up, so I can sleep in tomorrow and have a relaxing day. Most of my stuff is packed...just need to add the things I'll be using Saturday morning (pills, toiletries). I'm still debating about whether to take both my cameras....the Canon SLR and the Nikon CoolPix...or just the CoolPix (if any readers have an opinion, I'd love to hear them).

I'm getting anxious to leave. I just want to get going already! I don't want to try and fill my time between now and Saturday afternoon. Mentally, I'm already in Bangkok. I had a full spa day last Sunday...I was so relaxed during the facial and massage, I was visualizing the sights I was going to see. Can we just skip tomorrow and call it Saturday? Please?

On another note, I think I scared my Chechan cleaning ladies when I told them I would be gone for two weeks. I warned them that my husband probably wouldn't pick up after himself while I was gone and they should expect a mess the next time they come.
aelder2259 says:
Check on the memory cards and batteries (of course, with my mini laptop, I can download my card to it pretty quickly).
Posted on: Apr 02, 2009
X_Drive says:
Oh, you already know about husbands, Good! :D
Whichever camera you take, pack extra memory cards, and batteries! And have more fun than you are allowed! :D
Posted on: Apr 02, 2009