Our Pre Honeymoon

Langkawi Travel Blog

Those last few months, revolved aruond nothing but wedding wedding wedding. Was truly the most stressful period of my life, but it was all so worth it! Again, cant thank sayang enough for being such a sweetie to plan us a short break right after the Penang wedding, to Langkawi.

Had a superb time there, just chilling out with my favourite person in the world!

And as Langkawi is all famous for, BOOZE HEAVEN!!! We were drinking every single day we were there (3 nights) and well… almost every hour or so. Beer instead of water! Thanks to that, Ive gained 2kg itself just over that weekend, and a stubborn beer belly!

Even chilling out by the beach, brought along my trusty companion Malibu iced, and Meryl’s mint cream! YUM!!!

It was truly a refreshing retreat.

We spent a lot of time under the sun, by the beach… and…. i cut my hair short.. :)

Whole new year, whole new me, whole new chapter of life!

We had a superbly romantic dinner in porto malai on the last night there. Very memorable experience. The food was good, the service was good, dining by the jetty, watching yatchs, listening to the sea breeze and smelling the ocean, made this evening such a special one.

Langkawi