Post Card Beautiful Mykonos

Mykonos Travel Blog

Mykonos Island is an incredibly beautiful Island, it is a picture perfect spot and the post cards do not lie. An amateur photographer can take a picture of Mykonos and pass it off as professional because there would be no difference. This was the location of our beach time in Greece. The mixture of people visiting Mykonos makes this one of the most cosmopolitan tourist destinations I have been to. It is the most famous of all the Greek Islands attracting more tourists than many beaches all over Europe.

For a night person like me - this is heaven itself. Mykonos has a great night life, Peter and I had some exciting nights the details of which I shall keep private for now.

PS: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Africancrab says:
Yes Mark, I will definitely go back, I always say Greece will be my retirement country:)
Posted on: Mar 03, 2009