The best return trip.. EVER!!

Manchester Travel Blog

The journey back to Manchester was what I think was the best journey anyone ever - could have EVER taken!! We stopped in at the little shops outside the train station and found... wait for it.. wait for it... BROWNS BROTHERS MOSCATO!!! For those of you who are Browns Brothers uneducated.. not only is it the best wine ever.. but I have had waaaaaayyyy too much trouble finding ANY kind of Browns Brothers in England at all since I've been over here!! I am honestly a Crouchen & Reisling fan but omg.. Moscato is second.. well.. maybe third.. but it doesnt matter.. it was Browns brothers white nonetheless!! Anyhoo.. the point of the story is.. that we found it at this lil supermarket at the trainstation and bought the last 2 bottles. And OMG .. it was only 3.99 pounds.... like.. what... 9 or 10 bux aussie?!! whaaaat the hell?! Do you have no browns brothers respect?!! Charge us 20 pounds its so good!.... well.. dont really ..but dont undervalue it!! Joisus!!!

We drank it and it was good lol.. well.. had one bottle that night.. (between 2 pplz isnt that bad) and saved the next one. It was the best return trip I think I've ever had... EVER!!!

P.S... Im not an alcoholic... I just love my Browns Brothers wine.. as.. you can probably tell
NOTE: even though its not that important - I have to say that this did not happen on the 29th it was still on the 28th but just to make it seperate and the last part of my story.. i kinda had to change the day =)

photo by: klaaRA