The search for banks and then to the pool.. or so I thought....

Miami Travel Blog

Dolphin Mall
Today we all woke up fairly early so that we could run some errands before having some "free time" in the afternoon.  We drove about 30 minutes or so into Miami so a couple of the people could go to a specific bank.  After that we went to a couple more places before dropping Michelle and Diana off at Dolphin Mall so they could continue their wild USA shopping spree!!  One we dropped them off, April, Art and I drove back to FLL to get some lunch and then relax by the pool.  By the time we returned to the hotel it became cloudy and we scrapped our pool plans.  Instead we went up to our room, had lunch and then just chilled watching tv.  Later that evening we went back to Miami to pick up the girls and then drove to Coconut Grove to find something to eat.  I think by the time we found it, it was pretty late, so we all ate a little Quesadilla place and then decided to head back to FLL to pack before we were supposed to leavin the morning.  Of course we had to make one more stop so the gang could pick up some last minute things.  We ended up going to Wal-Mart and stayed there till like 1:30am!!  Haha.. everyone was tired but I suppose no one cared!!  We finally made it back the hotel, packed and then went to sleep.
artistheman says:
We ended up going to Wal-Mart and stayed there till like 1:30am!! Haha.. everyone was tired but I suppose no one cared!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA