February 25th, 2009 – by: oldschoolbill
Today Christian AKA-Chokk earned his Photographer III award with a total of 6006 pictures taken. I AKA Old School Bill sent my congratulation with a note saying-
“Congratulations on earning your Photographer III Award! 6006 is a nice round number.”
Christian Aka Chokk replied-
“Youre right it is not bad:) I should collect numbers like that. You never know when you can use it again:)
I AKA Old School Bill repilied-
“I will let you know if 6006 is a winner in the Florida Lottery Play 4 Game!! Have Fun!!”
I AKA Old School Bill stopped at the Wal-Mart Gas station & bought 3(three) Play 4 Florida Lottery tickets. The winning numbers will be drawn this evening at 7:57pm Gibsonton Florida time. The winnings will be divided as follows:
1/3 to Chokk
1/3 to OSB
1/3 to Travel Expenses to share the CASH!!
The Florida Lottery PLAY 4 is a twice-daily game that pays a top prize of $5,000.
Play it Straight or Combo for bigger prizes. To increase your chances of winning, try a Box, Straight/Box or Pairs play. You can play it your way any day " twice a day! With midday and evening drawings, you have two chances to play " and win!
Ols School Bill's Ticket
To play, pick up a PLAY 4 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E), allowing you to play up to five plays per drawing (one play per panel). In each panel:
1. Select the amount you want to play: 50 cents or $1.
2. Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Combo, Front Pair, Mid Pair or Back Pair.
Travel Cost ticket
3. Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of four digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly select some or all of your numbers. For a Front Pair play, select numbers from the first two columns only; for a Mid Pair play, select numbers from the middle two columns only; and, for a Back Pair play, select numbers from the last two columns only.
4. Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m. ET), EVE for the evening drawing (7:57 p.m. ET) draw, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print " one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
5. To play the same numbers and play types for more than one draw (Advance Play), simply tell the retailer how many days you wish to play or mark the "Days" section on your play slip. You may play any single future day, any two or more consecutive future days in a seven-day period, or up to 14 consecutive future days.
Give your completed play slip and payment to the retailer. You will receive ticket(s) printed with your selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
3 Winning Tickets
7. Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available on this Web site, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529). To watch the drawings, click here. PLAY 4 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, following the CASH 3 drawing at 1:30 p.m. and 7:57 p.m. Eastern Time Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 10 minutes prior to the applicable drawing " 1:20 p.m. ET for the midday drawings and 7:47 p.m. ET for the evening drawings
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
Prizes of less than $600 may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.
Chokk #269429515 Winning Ticket
DAM This is not the happy ending to this story that I was hoping For! Would have been a GREAT PARTY!!