Spending one night in Pompano Beach... awful hotel... :(

Pompano Beach Travel Blog

Anisa advised Monica to stay at the Days Inn, but she didn't say which one. So Monica checked the directions and looked for the closer. Hey! there was one in Pompano Beach. OMG! The minute I saw it, I had a bad feeling. It looked so old and only big trucks parked there, arghhhh

Monica has already paid for it, so we'd stay there. I was hopping that the rooms were in better conditions, but no. Ok, I'll write a review about this place later. The original idea was Monica going to the rehearsal while I wait for her at the hotel. Would I stay there by myself?!?!?! No way!!!

Dear Monica, I don't care if I have to stay in the car, but no way I'd stay in this creepy hostel alone, no no no. Also it was a bit windy, cloudy and looked rainy... didn't have the best feelings about this place. Monica agreed, no way she'd leave me alone here, hahaha.

I joined her to the rehearsal. I met Anita's brother after a couple of years and he recognized me immediately. Hi David!!! I also met her parents, who I didn't see since they left Lima. I also met the bridesmaids and was introduced to Brandon's (the groom) family and his bestmen. The rehearsal was really short. The wedding would be outdoors and it started to rain, so no way to do any kind of rehearsal. Just hope everything would be perfect tomorrow.

We drove back to the creepy hotel. We were tired and fall asleep quickly, after locking very good our door. First thing we did next morning was cheking out. The sooner, the better.
Pompano Beach Hotels & Accommodations review
Never again!!! - Days Inn Pompano Beach
We ended up staying here because we didn't have anywhere else to go. We both didn't know the area and chose which one looked nice online. Ok, let's… read entire review
Pompano Beach