Shopping time!!!

Miami Travel Blog

I arrived to the train station in Miami. While I was in New Orleans I booked a hotel for this night. One close to the airport. I could have taken a cab, but... I took the free shuttle to the airport and then the complimentary bus to the hotel, hahaha. So, the ride was free, hahaha.

I arrived to the hotel, left my bag and went to a mall, haha. It was still early around 4pm, so I had plenty of time for shopping, yay!!! I had to buy an extra bag, oooops! Well, this was just a carry on, and of course it was pink ;) So much fun, hehehe. But there wasn't just stuff for me. There were things for my parents and of course for Gunther!!!! I just realized I didn't have anything long sleeves and it might be a bit cool in Lima, so I got something long sleeves, which wasn't easy in hot Miami.

I went back to the hotel and went out to grab a bite. I found a Mexican place and got a taco salad. It was ok, nothing outrageous, but ok. Well, it was time to pack and repack. I asked for a wake up call and also told the guy that I would need a ride to the airport. He arranged everything. Ok, time to go to bed...
Miami Hotels & Accommodations review
Ok near the airport hotel - Days Inn Intl Airport Miami
I was in my way to Lima and had to spend 1 night in Miami. Didn't have time to go to the beach, just wanted something close to the malls and airport. … read entire review
photo by: ellieperla