Girls rocking in Hollywood FL!!!

Hollywood Travel Blog

ready for the party!
Well our 1st official activity would be tonight. It was Anita's Bachelorette Party. What was in the agenda? 3 rooms were booked at the Hard Rock. The girls attending to the party were: Anita - the bride - of course, her highschool friends, a couple of cousins and her former classmates from college in Ohio. All the bridesmaids would be there. The only one missing of us was Belka. She'd arrive the next morning.

The girls had already started the party when we arrived. Did anybody say Margaritas? They were in one of the rooms having some drinks and giving Anita her presents, lol. I met Monica. She came early here and did the check in, also my suitcase was in our room. Oh! She took care of everything, how nice! Among the new faces I saw there, I recognized Elena. I haven't seen her in some years. We were supposed to meet when I was in France, but we couldn't. So it was very nice to see her, awwww. It was great to meet Anita's friends and the other bridesmaids, so we wouldn't be stranges at the wedding. After the drinks we went downstairs to take a look at the Casino, mmm. Would we stay here? No way! Better going to the boulevard nearby where there were several clubs, hehe.

We went to a couple of clubs, were dancing and singing. It wasn't difficult to see a group of 11 crazy girls running from one place to another, hahaha.  It was so much fun, so nice to be there partying with my old friends, sweet!!!

Magally & Ili would stay at Anisa's and she had to leave early :( She had to drive back home and it wasn't so close :( It was great that she could join us. Next morning I'd go to her place again, hehehe.  Well, the rest of us kept on partying there and then moved the party back to the Hard Rock. Didn't have to worry about driving, so we could enjoy the rest of the night.
Hollywood Hotels & Accommodations review
Great location for nightlife and have fun in Ft. Lauderdale
A good friend of mine was getting married in Ft. Lauderdale and we decided to have the Bachelorette party here, which was just the perfect choice! We … read entire review
Hollywood